As I have posted previously, I love to send/receive cards. I have tons of cards that I have received and I have even saved every card my 18 month old daughter has received. I feel bad when I think that someone bought this card to send to me and all I'm going to do is read it and throw it away. I know, too funny. I have started recycling some of my cards and have thought of some very clever ideas.
Things to Do with Greeting Cards You Have Received:
1) Gift Tags - Cut the picture out on the card, punch a hole, tie a ribbon to the tag and attach.
2) Pictures - I love cards with a beautiful picture and no writing on the front. Imagine putting the picture of Santa above in a frame. What a beautiful Christmas picture you will have.
3) Scrapbooking - Use to decorate pages.
4) Arts & Crafts for Kids - Make homemade cards, pictures, collage
5) Make Christmas Ornaments
6) Make Bookmarks
7) Use the front of the card as a note card.
Below is 2 pictures that I made from cards.
Cost 2 Cards - .50 each
Frames - 3.00 each - came with mat
Gold Spray Paint - 1.00 per can (painted the frames)
Total Cost - $8.00
New $2.00/1 Mars Ice Cream Coupon
3 days ago