Saturday, May 3, 2008
I finally took an inventory of my gift closet. This is what I have accumulated so far from sales, clearance, and online deals. I have already started filling in my Christmas list for this year and I am prepared for baby showers, birthdays, and wedding gifts. I just need invitations now.
Bath and Body Works
1 body creams
3 shower gels
4 body sprays
2 BB&W bags
4 Purse Size Perfumes
baby clothes & accessories for gift baskets
1 Mini Chopper
1 Mini Crock Pot
2 Carry/Overnight Bags
Christmas dish towels
Snowman tealight set
2 decorative trays
earring and pin set
crystal candle holders
2 pedicure kits
3 cosmetic bags
1 mini keychain digital cameras
2 Coldwater Creek watches
1 Caswell-Massey gift set
2 Necklace/Earring Sets
Summer Insulated Glass Set
Wax Simmering Pot with Wax Melts
2 Candle Sets
After typing this out......Oh My Gosh I had no idea I had so many gifts accumulated. WOW !!
The only thing missing is men and kid/teenager gifts.
I still have baskets to make gift baskets, lots of gift bags for any occasion, cards for any occasion, tissue paper, ribbon, and bows.
P. S. I can't wait to see Shannon's (my dear friend and regular blog visitor) comment to this!! LOL
FREE Issue of Hallmark Magazine
Free Huggies Diaper with Lotion and Body Wash
Family Records Organizer DVD
Coupons from Unilever - Including a FREE item of my choice
FREE Recipe Book from
Tuesday - 4/29/08
Another FREE Sunmaid Raisin Recipe Book
Wednesday - 4/30/08
Thursday - 5/01/08
Free Jiffy Cookbook
Friday - 5/02/08
Travel Size Deodorant
DVD from Mattel
Pack of Perennial Seeds
Friday, May 2, 2008
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Example: www. wakerupper.com
I have used this before while my husband was working out of time. It is a nice free service.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Clever Ways to Recycle Old Socks
1) Dust Rags - Cotton Socks are the Best - Place sock on your hand, spray furniture polish on one side, and then turn sock over when needed.
2) Muscle Relaxer - Knee Sock - Fille with White Rice, tie off the open end into a know, place sock in microwave and heat for 2 - 4 minutes. Place on sore muscle. Reheat as needed.
3) Handpuppet - Use your imagination to decorate.
4) Dog Pull Toy - Just tie a knot or two in the sock.
5) Tie Up Strips for your Garden - Great for tomato plants.
6) Hand and Feet Softeners - Before bedtime, rub a generous amount of your favorite dry skin lotion/vaseline on your hands or feet and use your old socks to keep the lotion from getting on your sheets.
7) My FAVORITE thing is to use them during icy weather. My mom taught me this trick. Put an old sock over your shoes and it keeps you from sliding on ice.