Saturday, May 17, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
This weekend I plan to finally get my garden planted. It is a very small garden but I love to have fresh vegetables. I would love to plant some tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, basil and rosemary. I'll let you know how I do.
I am going with my mom to Garden Ridge tomorrow. I love that store. Hopefully, I will find some great deals.
Have a great weekend!! Let me know if you have anything fun planned.
2 - Glade Sprays
2 - Orapik Travelers Kit
3 - Adidas Deodorant
6 - Johnson's Baby Shampoo
1 - JJ Buddies Soap
1 - Suave Hair Spray
Total - 33.38
Mfg. Coupons (18.10)
ECBS Spent (13.98)
OOP Total - 3.30
Used MY Free Gift Card - Spent Nothing
Don't you just love CVS!!!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Things to Do with Greeting Cards You Have Received:
1) Gift Tags - Cut the picture out on the card, punch a hole, tie a ribbon to the tag and attach.
2) Pictures - I love cards with a beautiful picture and no writing on the front. Imagine putting the picture of Santa above in a frame. What a beautiful Christmas picture you will have.
3) Scrapbooking - Use to decorate pages.
4) Arts & Crafts for Kids - Make homemade cards, pictures, collage
5) Make Christmas Ornaments
6) Make Bookmarks
7) Use the front of the card as a note card.
Below is 2 pictures that I made from cards.
Cost 2 Cards - .50 each
Frames - 3.00 each - came with mat
Gold Spray Paint - 1.00 per can (painted the frames)
Total Cost - $8.00
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Total Time:10 min
6 cups torn romaine lettuce
1-1/2 cups chopped cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup cooked small pasta, such as fusilli or rotini
1 cup cauliflower florets
2 large tomatoes, chopped
1 large green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup KRAFT Natural Italian* Cheese Crumbles
1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
PLACE 1-1/2 cups of the romaine in each of four salad bowls.
COMBINE chicken, pasta, cauliflower, tomatoes, peppers and cheese crumbles in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly. Spoon evenly over romaine.
SPRINKLE with Parmesan cheese.
* Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.
Monday, May 12, 2008
1) Spray on flies to kill.
2) Reduce runs in panty hoses.
3) Remove lipstick from fabric
4) Preserve a Christmas Wreath (not artifical)
5) Preserve your shoes shine.
6) Keeps recipe cards splatter free.
7) Keeps drapes dirt-free. Apply several coats, letting each coat dry before adding the next.
8) Removes ink marks on clothes.
9) Extends the life of cut flowers.
Do you have any other uses for hairspray?