Saturday, August 2, 2008
Friday, August 1, 2008
1) A Easy Way to Be A Smart Shopper - I will definitely use this at Christmas too.
2) A Cute Cookie Centerpiece - Cookie wouldn't last that long in my house.
3) Hairbow Holder - This is such a cute idea.
4) Surviving Thunderstorms - Great tips to follow to prevent damage.
5) Everyday Uses for Baby Powder - I would have never thought some these tips.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Let me know!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
"I'm sorry you had to wait 30 seconds for the cashier to scan my coupons. I really need my hairspray. I came in yesterday and got 6 cans. I can't come back tomorrow because I don't have any coupons left. Its a shame you don't have any coupons to use today. I know there is some available for your items. I can't imagine what its like to throw money away."
I paid then I turned back to the "nice" ladies and said don't always judge a book by its cover.
Of course, I could have said more. I wanted to say more!
It amazes me that I got judged because I had coupons!! I really wanted to tell them that I have money. My family is blessed enough to be able to do and go as we please. We don't have brand new cars with all the available options but its our choice that we don't have that. We don't want to make car payments. I use coupons to save money, to help prepare for my childs future, our future, to be able to pay off bills because I am tired of being in debt, to be able to have money in our savings accounts, and I really enjoy the thrill of getting a great deal etc. We are not rich by no means but we are blessed that we have what we do. I guess this is the first time I have really gotten upset when making a purchase with coupons. Nothing has ever offended more.
1) Clip overgrown nails and remove polish.
2) Use a dry-skin file to remove stubborn calluses.
3) Soak feet in warm, soap water for 10 minutes and then exfoliate using a grainy scrub on feet, heels, legs. and rinse.
4) Gently push back cuticles.
5) Slather cream on legs and feet.
6) Rub nail with polish remover.
7) Paint on a base coat - it hydrates nails to minimize splitting or cracking.
8) Apply polish in 2 thin coats. Applying polish too thick its more like to chip.
8) Fix smudges.
9) Finish with a quick drying top coat. Recommend to reapply top coat every other day to prolong the longevity of the pedicure.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
2 Rolls Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
12 oz. Cream Cheese Spread
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1 Can Crushed Pineapple, Drained and Reserve Juice
1 Cup Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
Frozen Shredded Coconut
Strawberris, Blueberries, kiwi or any Seasonal Fruit
Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour pizza pan. Press out cookie dough. Bake 15-20 minutes - until golden brown. Let cool completely.
Combine pineapple juice, orange juice, 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch. Boil until thick. Set aside, let cool.
Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with coconut and crushed pineapple. Pour on orange sauce. Arrange fruit on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is wonderful!!
My husband found it hilarious!! Of course, you can imagine what he thought when he walked into the bedroom to find me rubbing a pantiliner across my toes. LOL
I just had to share!! So remember, if you run out of cottonballs don't forget your pantiliners!!
6 Hairsprays - 1.00 Each
1 Mousse - 2.00 Each
2 Shower Gels - 2.00 Each
2) $2 off $6 DG Suave Purchase
2) $2 off 3 Suave products
1) B1G1F Shower Gel ($2.00)
Total - $ 2.14 Including Tax
I was very excited. This is the best deal that I have ever gotten on hairspray. I have enough to last me a year. I have more coupons and plan on going back for another great deal.
4-12-pack Pepsi/Mtn. Dew
4-Loreal Pro V Shampoo & Conditioner
1-20oz. Coke Zero
2-CVS Tissue - Single Rolls
1-Minute Maid Apple Juice
1-Suave Hair Spray
1-CVS Paper Towels - Single Roll
Total - 82.28
ExtraCare Savings - (34.69)
Mfr. Coupons - (23.42)
CVS Coupons - (6.00)
ECBs Spent - (12.98)
Total OOP - $5.19
Earned $6.00 ECB