Saturday, October 18, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
I look forward to this day every week. Sometimes I feel like I am wishing my life way.
Tomorrow is Payton's birthday. I hope she has a great time. I'm sure I will share lots of pictures next week. My nerves from the birthday planning have remained calm this week. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be calm also.
Do you have anything exciting planned this weekend?
Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday.
1) Ways to Cut Back on Your Electric Bill - I dread December and January bills.
2) CellFire - Free Coupons on Your Cell Phone - What will they think of next?
3) Everything you need to know about Coupons - Information, History - I found this very interesting.
4) Black Halloween Punch - A neat thing to have at Halloween or if you are having a Halloween party.
5) Suburb Sanity - One of my favorite blogs that I read daily. Debbie has some of the funniest stories.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
$5 Chevron Gas Card
FREE Parenting Magazine
FREE Family Fun Magazine
FREE Redbook Magazine
FREE 24 count of COMMIT
FREE Pledge Multi-Surface Sample
FREE TV Guide Issue
FREE Beck's Bottle Opener
3 - FREE Mrs. Dash's Marinade
3 - FREE Betty Crocker Warm Delights
2 - FREE Knorr Sides
1 - Betty Crocker Sweet Potatoes Mix FREE
3 - Worchester Sauce FREE
What did you get for FREE This week?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
1 lb. Sausage
1 lb. Hot Sausage
3 Cups Cheddar Cheese
3 Cups Bisquick
Mix ingredients together. You will have to use your hands to mix together. Roll the mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.