Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
2) Homemade Croutons - A frugal recipe and they sound great.
3) Cook a Turkey in a Crockpot - Could it get any easier?
4) Thanksgiving Saving Tips - This may come in handy since I'm doing Thanksgiving dinner this year.
5) Thanksgiving Table Decorations - Easy, inexpensive ways.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
- FREE Country Living Magazine
- FREE Woman's Day (my favorite)
- FREE Parents Magazine
- FREE Food Network Magazine
- 3 Boxes of Pecan Clusters (Christmas Gifts)
- 2 Cans of Campbells Soup
- Almay Mascara
- Orville Redenbacker Sample
- FREE Family Circle Magazine
What did you get for FREE this week?
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
1. On the Nov. 23, 2008, go to http://www.drpepper.com/
2. Register to receive a coupon for one free 20-oz. Dr Pepper.
3. When your coupon arrives, redeem it wherever Dr Pepper is sold. Coupons will be available for 24 hours, starting at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on Nov. 23, 2008. Allow 4-6 weeks for coupon to arrive. Coupons will expire on Feb. 28, 2009.
Limit one coupon per person.
Full terms and conditions available at http://www.drpepper.com/.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I have another great giveaway thanks to MomSelect. I have 10 giftcards for 10 FREE HP Prints each at any HP Photosmart Express Station.
To double your chance at winning, subscribe to my blog and leave a second comment for another chance.
¾ C Miniature semi –sweet chocolate chips
¾ C finely chopped pecans
1 (8-oz.) Pkg cream cheese, softened
½ C butter, softened
¼ tsp. Vanilla extract
¾ C. Confectioners sugar
2 Tbs. Brown sugar
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and
Vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugar; beat just
Until combined. Stir in chocolate chips, cover and
Refrigerate for about 2 hours. Shape mixture into a
Ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Roll chesse ball in chopped pecans. Serve with
Reg. Graham Crackers,Chocolate or Cinamon,
Or all three.