Saturday, January 3, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
3) The Secret to a Good Self Photo - Photo tips that may come in handy for you.
4) Empty Wrapping Paper Rolls - Toys to create from what would be trash. These are great ideas.
5) Little Dipper Pizza Fondue Recipe - Great idea for a quick dinner or for a Super Bowl Party.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I don't usually make resolutions but this year I have decided to make a list of things I plan to do/change/or improve on. Wish me luck!
1) Plan a menu each week. I think this will save money but also it will end pity disagreements between my husband and I. We waste so much time trying to decide what to fix for dinner.
2) Pay off bills. I am starting the Debt Snowball by Dave Ramsey. I am on Step 2 of the Baby Steps. This will be hardest I'm sure.
3) I received some cash for Christmas and I have started me a "New Stove Fund". Anyone who would like to contribute, please let me know. LOL I am in desperate need of a new stove and I am going save enough cash to buy one. My husband doesn't know I am doing this. It's going to be my surprise.
4) Exercise more and lose a few pounds.
5) Get to work by 8:00 if not 5 minutes early every morning instead of 3-4 minutes after. :)
Click here to order.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
1 Bottle Italian Dressing
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Bag Pasta (Elbow, Corkscrew, etc.)
Cook pasta until tender and drain.
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and cook.
Combine pasta, chicken, and dressing and serve.
I like to serve this with garlic bread and a salad.
Monday, December 29, 2008
- Use the samples we send you daily, and as directed, for 3 - 5 days on ONE foot only.
- At the end of the challenge, compare your “Kerasal foot” to your other foot.