Saturday, February 7, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Payton just doesn't understand why her daddy isn't coming home. She knows he is working and she talks to him a couple of times a day but she still asks everyday on the way home if daddy will be there.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!
1) Twice Baked Potato Appetizers - These look great and it is a good way to sneak in some veggies for your children.
2) Printable Valentines - This is my first year getting to make Valentines with Payton for playschool. We are going to make them this week.
3) Are You a Frugal SNOB? - Great post by Autumn.
4) A Tribute to Fallen Mothers - If I knew how to do this, then I definitely would.
5) Apple Cinnamon Roast Pork - This sounds wonderful.
6) Thrifty Bathroom Art - I like this and the paint really does make a difference.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Right at Home Ziplock Prize Pack with a Ziplock Container, Microwave Steam Bag, 3 Ziplock Bags
FREE Woman's Day
FREE Family Circle
FREE TV Guide
FREE Crest WhiteStrips Sample
CVS Gift Card from MyPoints with a FREE $15 FTD Gift Card
FREE Nexxum Shampoo and Conditioner
FREE Soy Joy Bar Sample
FREE Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Lotion
What did you get for FREE this week?
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I was lucky enough to win (2) Chevron $5 Gas Cards in the past 4 months with Chevron's recent giveaways and I am going to Pay It Forward and give 1 away.
It is simple to enter, just leave a comment (make sure you include your email address) . The giveaway will close Sunday, February 8, at 9pm. A Winner will be chosen and announced on Monday, February 9.
Monday, February 2, 2009
1) Iron quicker. Place between board and cover to iron bottom sides. Foil conducts heat.
2) Tie things up when cooking.
3) Scrub pots. If you are out of steel wool use a ball of aluminum foil.
Here are your random numbers:20
Timestamp: 2009-02-02 02:24:57 UTC
An email has been sent to Nicholle. She has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.