Saturday, May 2, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
Yeahhhhhhhhh It's Friday!!!!
Can you tell that I am happy that the weekend is here? It has been such a long week. For some reason, I have had several sleepless nights and it has caught up with me today. I would really love to take an afternoon nap.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!
2) Decorating Thrifty ... 20 Ways Saved on Decorating Her Daughters Bedroom - Her room is adorable and I love the way she did it for almost nothing.
3) How to Make Pico De Gallo - Sounds great and a great to get in your veggies.
4) Emotional Benefits to Becoming Debit Free - Great article.
5) Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week, this list may come in handy and give you some ideas.
6) Chocolate Bread Pudding with White Chocolate Sauce - This has got to be good. It was has white chocolate sauce.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Rachael Ray Nutrish Dog Food Sample
FREE TV Guide Issue
FREE Garden Magazine
FREE More Magazine
FREE Woman's Day Magazine
FREE Country Living Magazine
Did you have any goodies in your mailbox this week?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
New Stove - $1398
Black Appliance Paint - $4.29 a can We used 2 cans = $ 8.58 plus tax
Saved - $ 1389.42
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
My Summer Salad
I only make this in the summer.
tomato (from my garden)
cucumber (from my garden)
onion (not always)
basil (from my garden)
and anything else you would like to include
I love fresh vegetables and I make this at least 4 -5 times a week and include it with any meal and sometimes just as a snack. My salad does not include lettuce. The freshness of the tomatoes and cucumbers makes me not want lettuce. No specific amounts, just what you prefer. Place it together in a bowl and mix with Ranch salad dressing.