Saturday, June 13, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
My Finally Friday post is very late today. I have been feeling sorta down this afternoon. Mainly because I haven't seen my husband in 2 days. He is currently working in SC on storm trouble. I hate when he is gone on weekends. There is a possibility he may be coming home tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Other than today, I have had a great week. I hope to have a great weekend. I am working on getting our pool ready. I'm a little behind and I hope to be able to get in by Sunday if the weather cooperates.
Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday.
2) Enchancing Delicious BBQ Ribs with Vanilla - These would be a hit at my house. My mouth waters just reading the recipe.
3) Father's Day Gift Ideas - Great list of thrifty ideas.
4) Grilled Spice Rubbed Chicken Tacos - I'm saving this recipe so I use some of my veggies from my garden to make this. This sounds so good!
5) Make a Wildflower Centerpiece - Meredith shares great tips for making a centerpiece.
6) Old Fashioned, Simple Birthday Party - Here is another post from Meredith. She always makes everything look so pretty and classy.
7) The Best Idea I Ever Had - Kirsten came up with a great idea for her kids to have a fun filled day.
8) Easy and Cheap Suncather Craft - Sounds like a fun thing to do.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
JCP Coupon for $10 off $10 purchase
2 More Unexpected Refund Checks from a Loan Paid Off 12 years ago ?? (3 checks total, loving the money)
Cottonelle Tissue and Wipe Sample with Coupon
Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner Sample with Coupon
Earthbound Farm Reusable Shopping Bag
FREE TV Guide
FREE Soap Opera Digest
The Hunger Site was founded to focus the power of the Internet on a specific humanitarian need: the eradication of world hunger. Since its launch in June 1999, the site has established itself as a leader in online activism, helping to feed the world's hungry. On average, over 220,000 individuals from around the world visit the site each day to click the yellow "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button. To date, more than 300 million visitors have given more than 500 million cups of staple food.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Creativity has its benefits! Earn rewards on all of your Arts & Crafts Purchases!
Best of all, it’s Free!
Start earning rewards today.
* Get 1 point for every $1 you spend
* Double points for purchases of $100 or more
* Earn a $10 reward certificate for every 200 points
Exclusive member only benefits include:
* Advance notice of offers and store events
* Bonus points during special promotions
* Our members only e-newsletter
Visit your local A.C. Moore to sign up today!
A free fitness website that posts a new "Workout of the Day" every day. The workouts focus on total body fitness. The workouts are used by military personnel, athletes, and normal people.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
For a total of $15 I have:
4 tomato plants
3 cucumber plants
2 squash plants
2 zuchinni plants
1 basil plant
1 rosemary plant
I will share be sharing the growth of my garden with you. I can't wait to enjoy my fresh vegetables. I am already enjoying my fresh herbs.