Saturday, September 19, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
I am enjoying a vacation day from work. My family from Indiana came in this morning around 4am and are staying with us all weekend. We have a special occasion to celebrate today....My Brother-In-Law is retiring from the Navy after serving 20 years. We are attending his retirement cermony at noon.
The rest of the weekend will be spent visiting with family and cooking some great southern food for them.
Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday!
5) The Best New England Corn Chowder - This sounds great.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Stayfree Ultra Thin Sample and $1 Coupon
FREE Parents Magazine
TGIF member card and coupons
2 Rebate Checks
FREE TV Guide
FREE Family Fun Magazine
FREE Manaken Rice Vinegar Cookbook with Coupons
FREE Elle Decor Magazine
FREE Traditional Home Magazine
FREE Quaker Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond True Delight Bar with Coupons
Did you get anything exciting this week?
Thanks to One to One Network, I was lucky enough to receive and review the new CD from Kenny Loggins and loved it. Now I am able to share 4 of the songs with you for FREE.
First, you need to listen to the 4 songs, take a quick survey and then you will receive an email with a link to download your 4 songs.
Click here to begin.
I only paid $7 for the bench.
Here is your random numbers:
TimeStamp: 2009-09-16 01:47:19 UTC
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
-I set myself a lunch budget this month if I have to eat out. I can not spend over $3 for lunch including drink. It is amazing what you can find for under $3.
- Earned $10 in Amazon Gift Cards Swagbucks (Saving for Christmas)
- Read all MyPoints emails to gift cards
- Read all emails and took surveys from Inbox Dollars
- Used coupons on all shopping trips.
- Continued to use samples for laundry detergent, lotion, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, etc.
- Keep lights off as much as possible.
- Shopped CVS and Walgreens for Freebies.
- Used Ebates when ordering online to receive cashback.
- Tried hard everyday to NOT turn the A/C up when it was so hot.
- Watched 2 FREE movies that I had DVR'd from Directv FREE Movie Channel Weekends.
- Purchased 2 Christmas presents for a total of $11. A great deal I find online here.
- Worked on Christmas list/Christmas Gift Closet. Gathered gifts and labeled them so I know for sure what I need to buy.
- Used Coupons and Gift Cards when Dining Out
- Hosted a Jewelry Party, received FREE jewelry for myself and for Christmas Gifts
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
1. Log in or register at My Coke Rewards
2. Click on 'Pick up points' tab (black) in the upper left-hand corner
3. Look for the T.G.I.Friday's logo that says 'Get 25 Bonus Points'
4. Fill out the form to sign-up for T.G.I. Friday's 'Give Me More Stripes' club
5. Receive a code by email after you submit your form
6. Enter the code at the My Coke Rewards site at the top left-hand box
7. 25 Bonus Points are awarded to your account
8. Click on 'Spend your points' tab (black) in the upper left-hand corner
9. Browse the Rewards that cost 11-50 points
10. Choose your Reward for 24 points via coupon by mail:
FREE Dasani Essense (18.5 oz), or Powerade (32 oz), or Minute Maid (20 oz)
You should receive your coupon in 3 to 5 weeks and it will expire in about 3 months. Plus you will also get a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert at T.G.I.Friday's and all the benefits of being a member of 'Give Me More Stripes'.
Thanks to MyBlogSpark I recently had the opportunity to try the New Yoplait Delights. I tried the Chocolate Raspberry and I was very impressed and have purchased them since.
Like most, everyone wants an afternoon snack that taste great and is good for you. Yoplait Delight is a very rich and creamy yogurt parfait with just 100 calories. Nearly 9 out of 10 women experience a mid-day craving and have the urge to snack. This is definitely the snack for you.
Yoplait Delight is available in 4 flavors - Chocolate Raspberry, Trip Berry Creme, Lemon Torte, and Creme Caramel. A little something for everyone.
The price at my local grocery store was $2.99 / averaging .74 a cup. That is not a bad price for a healthy nutritious snack for you and your family. You can also print a coupon for $1.25 off here.
Disclaimer: My Blog Spark did send me a FREE product for writing this review. My thoughts and review is my opinion.
Monday, September 14, 2009
At the beginning of the summer, I made a list of things I wanted to do before the summer slipped away. We had so much fun and made so many great memories. These are somE of things I got to mark off my list.
She caught her 1st first fish and was determined to reel it in by herself.
We had a wonderful week at the beach. She loves to play in the and look for seashells.
We spent the day at the Lazy 5 Ranch. An incredible day with the animals.
Spending the afternoon at home playing in the pool was a favorite thing to do. This was one of the best investments we have made. I feel like the pool paid for itself this summer. Payton is like a fish in water.
Going to the ice cream parlor was a treat for Payton. Strawberry is her favorite.
Payton and I planted a very small garden in the spring. She loved to watch the plants and pick the ripe vegetables.
I am going to miss you summer.