Friday, March 19, 2010
I'm so glad today is Friday but I think I say that every Friday. No big plans this week except enjoy the beautiful we are suppose to have tomorrow.
Forecast - Sunny - High 75.
I am also taking Payton to have her picture made with the Easter bunny.
Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you Monday!!
1) 15 Examples of Finding Ways to Enjoy Your Hobbies with Minimal Spending - Hobbies can be expensive and here is a great list for saving money and enjoy your hobbies.
2) Decorating a Little Girls Room on a Budget - I love the way her room turned out.
3) Spaghetti Casserole - A frugal recipe that looks great.
4) 31 Things You Can Do in 1 Minute or Less - Do you ever have a day where you feel like you didn't get anything accomplished........I do so here is a list of things to help.
5) Easter Candy Made Into Lollipops - So cute and very easy to make plus it makes a great Easter decoration.
6) Recycle Your Milk Carton into a Snack Box - Too cute!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
1 - Full Size Bottle of Pantene with Coupons (Vocalpoint)
Bed, Bath and Beyond Coupons
Kleenex Sample from Sam's
Elle Decor Magazine
Woman's Day Magazine
Soap Opera Digest
Family Circle Magazine
$10 Rebate Check
Did You Get Any Awesome Goodies?
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Here is what I purchased:
2 - Herbal Essence Shampoo - 2.99 each - $5.98
2 - Herbal Essence Hair Spray - 2.99 each - $5.98
Total - $ 11.96
Used (2) B1G1 Free Coupons for PG 2/7
Used (1) 1.00 Rite Aid Coupon
Total OOP - $5.86 incl. tax
2 Tbsp Salt
16 oz. Spaghetti Pasta
1 lb. Thick-Cut Bacon, Chopped
3 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 Cup Red Onion, Diced
1 Tsp. Red Chili Flakes
3 Tbsp Garlic, Minced
2 Cups Roma Tomatores, Diced
1/4 Cup Red Wine
4 Tbsp. Basil, Chopped
1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
Salt and Pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. I always add a couple tbsp of salt.
In a large saute pan, over medium heat, saute bacon until crispy. Remove to drain on a paper towel and remove 3/4 of the bacon fat from pan. Add extra-virgin olive oil, onions, and red chili flakes. Cook until onions are translucent, add garlic, cook for 2 minutes and then add tomatoes. Saute for 5 minutes and then deglaze with wine.
Drain pasta and add to the tomato mixture pan. Add basil and bacon. Toss with parmesam, and add salt and pepper to taste.
This is a great and quick meal to make.
You can find other great recipes at Tasty Tuesday at Balancing, Beauty and Bedlam.