Friday, April 16, 2010
1) Dollar Tree Glitter Frames - Love these and they were very thrifty.
2) Waldorf Salad - This would make a great lunch or side for dinner. I love a twist to a salad.
3) Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats - A twist to the classic Rice Krispy Treats.
4) Chicken Pesto Pasta - This looks great. I love find new pasta dishes to make.
5) Making a Decorating Decision - A great way to decide which way you prefer something. I will definitely have to try this because I am always second guessing something.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
My mailbox has been full this week:Coupon for a FREE Bag of Sun Chips
Puffs To-Go Sample with Coupon
Various P&G coupons
Did you get any GREAT freebies this week?
Take a reusable coffee mug into Starbucks today and receive FREE coffee. This is not only celebrate Tax Day but also Earth Day.
Receive 2 FREE Cupcake Bites today between 6pm and 8pm.
Kids Eat FREE everyday during the month of April from 4pm - 10pm.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Not only do I love teaching her what the true meaning of each holiday is but I also the traditions that we are starting to do each year. I look forward to so many more.