Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money this week:
- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my huband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Used coupons when I shopped at CVS Walmart, and Food Lion.
- Had leftovers for lunch 1 day this week. No food wasted and money saved by not cooking something else.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.
- Received another $10 from Cash4Books in Referrals - Thanks!!
- Received a $3 for taking a short survey
- Completed and filed my taxes. I did them myself so I did not have to pay someone to do them.
- Purchased some Valspar paint and supplies from Lowes for some room updates. Used $5 Valspar coupon and also received a rebate form on my receipt for an additional $5 from Valspar and sent that off.
- Sent another order of books to Cash4Books. So far, I have made $26 total and should receive $15 more next week.
- We are having a "warmup" so my heat has been turned off for the past 2 days. After my power bill last month, I need all the help I can get.
- Cleaned out a couple of boxes in my storage closet and found 2 old jewelry boxes that I used when I was a teenager. I found 2 old rings that were bent and broken, 2 broken necklaces and I took them to the jewelry store and sold them - MADE $130!!
Goalforit.com is online community of people committed to achieving success. It offers a variety of free tools to help people master the art of getting things done and bring more focus and personal success into everyday life.
You can create a goal setting chart for yourself or a chore chart and behavior chart for your child. When creating charts for your children you have different charts to choose from depending on their age. You can use your chart online or print it. It provides a great way of staying motivated by sending yourself or others email reminders of what they need to do.
You also have the availability of inviting friends to join. You can share your goal setting charts with your friends and let them cheer you on and celebrate with you when you reach your goal. Sharing with a friend could make you work even harder at completing your goal.
Since my daughter is 4, I thought now would be a great time to enforce responsibility and make her a chore chart for each day. By using a rewards system when she completes her chores for the week, this could teach her to responsible for her things, practice making her bed, and do other things to help me out everyday while I am doing my daily routine at home.
The chore chart was very simple to make. The site is easy to navigate and very user friendly. I was able to provide a title for chart and choose a theme. There is themes available for boys and girls depending on their age. They offer chores to put on your chart or you can make your own button and add something. There is a place to record their progress each day by adding a progress sticker and their results for the week.
Since I am a person who writes down reminders, goals, and to do lists, this site will be very helpful for me. It can also help me stay organize and accomplish the things I need to accomplish.
Another great feature...its is 100% FREE!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. I did receive compensation for this review. My thoughts and opinions are my own.
Picaboo is offering 65% off a Large Classic Photo Book for NEW customers by using coupon code PICA65. This offer is for new customers only. You will have to pay .99 for each additional page. Tax and shipping is additional. Offer expires 2/22/11