Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money the past couple of weeks:
- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my huband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Went grocery shopping this week with coupons.
- Had leftovers for lunch 2 days this week. No food wasted and money saved by not cooking something else.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.
- Compared gas prices online before filling up so I could get the lowest price.
- I've been able to turn the heat for several days due to warm weather but not warm enough for A/C so no heat or A/C.
- Received $8 in taking surveys.
- Received flowers last week that were beautiful, a great free treat that we have enjoyed.
- Hubby has been out of town on storm trouble 3 different times. This past week he was in AL on storm trouble from the terrible tornadoes. When he is gone there is less food ate, less clothes to wash, less power used. Also, we will get a nice paycheck from all the overtime. I am so sorry for everyone in AL but we can not control mother nature.
- Payton had a playdate at the park. Free entertainment and the kids had a ball.
- Continuing to feel my freezer with great deals slowly but surely. So nice to always have food on hand and not having to run to the grocery store every week.
- Used FREE shampoo and conditioner samples all week long. My sample basket is overflowing.
- Used FREE dishwasher detergent samples for the past 2 weeks.
- Payton and I had FREE popcorn that I receievd as a sample while watching a FREE movie I had recorded on my DVR. FREE movie and FREE popcorn.
Don't forget next week is Couponing for Community donation week. If you have a blog, its not too late to sign up.
Couponing for Community is an effort by couponers all over America to use the power of couponing to make a united impact. By using your couponing skills start buying extra items each week while you are shopping to give to a homeless shelter, food pantry, or a friend in need during the week of May 8-14, 2011! May 14 is also National Stamp Out Hunger day, so giving is as easy as leaving a bag of non-perishable items by your mailbox.
I have been gathering my items to donate. I first went through my stockpile and pulled items out to donate. I have picked up a few extra items in the past few weeks while couponing shopping. I have also set aside $20 to purchase more items this week by using coupons.
Here is what I have collected so far:
I will share my totals with you next week along with what I purchased with $20.
Gillette Fusion Proglide - $9.89
Receive $5 Register Rewards
Use $4/1 coupon from 5/1 P&G
Final Price - .89 after coupon and Register Rewards
Right Guard Total Defense Body Wash - B1G1 Free
Use B1G1 Dry Idea or Right Guard Product 5/1 RP
Final Price - 2 for FREE
Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner - 2/$8
Receive $2 Register Rewards when you buy 2
Use FREE Head & Shoulders Conditioner when you buy Shampoo - 4/17 RP
Final Price - $1.50 each after coupon and Registr Rewards
Pantene Hair Care - 2/$7
Get $1 Register Reward when you buy 2
Use $3/2 coupon from 5/1 P&G
Final Price - $1.50 each after coupon and Register Reward
Scotch Tape or Padded Mailers - .39 after in-ad coupon