Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Did some grocery shopping today. Stocked up on drinks, toilet tissue and paper towels.
- Hubby has worked storm trouble ever week for the past 6 weeks, hence lots of OT. I love adding money to our savings account.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.
- Compared gas prices online before filling up so I could get the lowest price.
- Used FREE dishwasher detergent samples this week when using the dishwasher.
- Continued to use my FREE samples this week - shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and cereal.
- Continuing to try to drink more water. Not only is this good for me but it will also be a great way to say money.
- Watched 2 more FREE movies that I DVR'd when Directv was offering the movie channels free. I spent my "me" time watching movies and reading my FREE magazines.
- Took Payton and Bryson on a picnic and to the park today. Nothing spent for FREE entertainment.
- Did a sponsored post this week.
- Payton and I had movie night 1 night this week after Bryson went to bed - FREE movie that I DVR'd and FREE popcorn that I received as a free sample from Wal-Mart.
- Found a $100 mistake when balancing my checkbook. DH just his personal debt card instead of his company gas card when he was on storm trouble. Thankfully, he can get reimbursed.
How did you save or earn money this week?
New $2.00/1 Mars Ice Cream Coupon
3 days ago