Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.
- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - lip balm, dish detergent (full size bottle), dryer sheets, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
- We did NOT eat out at all last week. Money in my pocket. This is our biggest downfall when trying to stick to a budget.
- Added several items to my yard sale/flea market storage bins.
- Cashed in points for a $20 Amazon Gift Card.
- Wrote a sponsored post for a $30 Amazon Gift Card.
- Cleaned out and took an inventory of my freezer. Made a list of items that I need to look for on sale.
- I have been looking for wooden letters to spell out Bryson for his room. Found them on sale at Babiesrus Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. I did 2 transactions when purchasing them so I could the best price. I had a 20% off total purchase coupon and a $5 off any purchase coupon. So glad I waited for them to go on sale.
- Went shopping on Wednesday to take advantage of some great deals.
- Only used my dishwasher once this week.
- Made my yearly tax folder to start gathering all my information and documents needed for my taxes.
- On sunny days, I am trying to keep unneeded lights off to save on my power bill.
- Compared gas prices before filling up.
Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!
6 months ago