Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.
- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash, lotion, razors and shampoo.
- Only used my dishwasher once this week.
- Heat has been turned off completely. Abnormally warm days this time of year.
- No drugstore shopping this week.
- Wrote a sponsored post.
- Order a FREE photo book from Shutterfly with a coupon code - Love These!
- Planned my grocery store shopping using the sale ad and coupons.
- Stayed home alot this week which always saves money.
- Took the kids to have Easter pictures taken. Pictures turned out awesome and they were a great price.
- Printed a few coupons for future shopping.
- Went shopping for Easter outfits, Easter gifts, and summer clothes. Took advantage of sale prices and used a store coupon with each purchase.
- Dyed Easter eggs with supplies I found on clearance last year.
- Made a new flower garden. Instead of buying new flowers, I just separated and split several that I already had in other areas. Plus, a friend gave me a few too.
What did you do to saved/earn money this week? Please link up below. If you don't have a blog, that's fine, leave a comment and share how you saved/earned money this week.
Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!
5 months ago