Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder.
- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - sunscreen, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, mouthwash, and lotion.
- Only used my dishwasher once this week.
- Planned my grocery store shopping using the sale ad and coupons.
- Printed a few coupons for future shopping.
- Enjoyed the warm weather and spent many hours playing outside which is FREE entertainment.
- Had a playdate at the park.
- Did 2 sponsored posts this week.
- Wanted some fresh flowers for my breakfast table so instead of buying some, I picked some from my yard.
- Posted a few things to our county Facebook yard sale page. Hopefully, they will sell.
- Went shopping at Belk and found some great clearance items. Paid with a gift card and only spent $3.48 OOP.
- Ran all my errands in one day to save on gas.
- Been using items out of my stockpile for meals. Very little spent at the grocery store the past few weeks.
- Received several samples all with coupons in the mail.
- Received several free magazines in the mail. I love to read magazines.
- Did a couple of product reviews and giveaways. I love free items.
- Recorded more free movies on my DVR from my FREE movie package weekend on DIRECTV.
What did you do to save/earn money this week? Please link up below or leave a comment and share how you did.
New $2.00/1 Mars Ice Cream Coupon
4 days ago