Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.
- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - lip balm, dish detergent (full size bottle), dryer sheets, and lotion. Received more lotion samples in the mail this week.
- Payton had a Keebler Fudge Jumbo Stick cookie sample that I received in the mail for her snack one day.
- We did NOT eat out at all last week except for Saturday. We used a gift card we received for Christmas plus I had a 25% off our total. I really enjoyed dinner out.
- Went shopping on Wednesday to take advantage of some great deals.
- Only used my dishwasher once this week.
- Received 2 FREE CFLs from my power company.
- DH built a small barn for Payton's pony with FREE lumber from our very nice neighbor. Can't beat that. I definitely owe him a favor.
- With the 60 degree weather we are having, I took the kids to the park one afternoon while we were out running errands = FREE Entertainment.
- Shopped CVS for some great deals that I need and to add to my stockpile.
- Shopped Save a Lot for some great deals.
- Wrote a sponsored post and earn 8000 points that I can exchange for Amazon gift cards.
- My Comment Saturday discussion was about filing a complaint with Ruby Tuesday for the service and food I received last week. I got a $40 coupon for bad experience.
- Printed coupons for future shopping trips.
- Recevied 3 FREE magazines in the mail that I enjoyed reading.
- Received a full size bottle of Purex Crystals and Jockey Sports Bra to review and giveaway.
- Shopped Lowes Foods for some great deals and a couple of things I had to have.
New Printable Coupons – July 2013
8 months ago