MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.
- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - lip balm, dish detergent (full size bottle), dryer sheets, and fabric softner.
- Only used my dishwasher once this week.
- Continued to keep the heat turned down. Still having warmer than normal days.
- Purchased toner for my printer at Staples and used a $5 coupon.
- No drugstore shopping this week.
- Only had to pickup a few items at the grocery store this week - milk, bread, cheese and produce.
- Went out to dinner for FREE by using a gift card.
- Stuck to my menu plan for this week except for one night.
- Wrote a sponsored post for FREE business cards.
- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - lip balm, dish detergent (full size bottle), dryer sheets, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
- Continuing to try to drink more water. Not only is this good for me but it will also be a great way to save money
What did you do to save/earn money this week? Starting today and continuing every Friday I will be providing a link up for you to share how you saved/earned money this week or leave a comment.
New $2.00/1 Mars Ice Cream Coupon
4 days ago